Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Arrived in ECUADOR

Hola everyone!

This is going to be a quick one.  I will send a longer one when I know when my Pday is.  So we left the CCM at 10:30, and our flight left from Mexico to Colombia at 2:15 in the morning.  After a four hour flight we landed in Colombia and had a two hour layover.  I was able to go through customs, call home, and get some Dunkin Donuts before having to board the next plane to Quito.  That flight lasted about an hour and fifteen minutes.  We were met my the AP´s and President and Sister Robinson by the doors.  One of the APs went to LP as well haha.  We had an hour bus ride to the chapel, where we will be having training for the next few days.  I wont get my companion until Thursday, and I will also go to my new area that day as well.

I got here safe, and am happy to be here.  Cant believe dad was here 30 year ago!!!

Love you all, and I will talk to you soon.

Elder Lomeli

No comments:

Post a Comment