Thursday, December 24, 2015

Only 72 Hours Till Christmas!

Hey hows it going.  So Pday was changed to today becuase my zone had the Christmas lunch with President Richardson.  I sadly did not get to go :(  But  I got to go work in Carapungo for the day (where I was when I got punched by the drunk guy on Mothers Day).  I got to teach a missionary there the sector since he was new there and I already knew the sector.   

So get this, Elder Roney and I are a lot alike.  We both hate living dirty, we both really like country music, and we are both white. Makes for a dangerous duo for Satan here in Comite del Pueblo.

 This week we were able to have a baptism too!  His name is Johnnynson and he asked me to baptize him when I had barely known him for a day.  It was really cold water but a great experience.  He has a super strong testimony :)

Thats about all for the week.  Have a great Christmas!  Great job on the Eagle Dyl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder Lomeli



Happy Bday Elder Roney!


Christmas Dinner selfie game


I couldnt resist.  Name is Jazzy :)


Padre e Hijo


Frat Bus Missionary Edition





1 comment: