Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Hello!

DIstrict Leader: "Elder Lomeli, how was your day today?"
Elder Lomeli: "I threw `bunch Elder Roney`s love mails off the bridge".
District Leader: "Elder Roney, how bout you?"
Elder Roney: "SHAKE`N`BAKE!"   (Ricky Bobby)

People of the world that are reading this letter today will be happy to know that we have a person with a baptismale date!  His name is Ricardo and he has a date for the 30th of January.  He is 20 and has already come to church 3 times, we just havent been able to go teach him.  He is willing to learn and we are really pushing him to read and pray about the Book of Mormon.  We still havent found that family of 4 but we keep looking and are grateful for your prayers!

So I dont know about you guys, but our sector is the mother of all hills.  I am losing weight somehow.  My pants were tighter two months ago and I think I am going to have to send them in to get fixed AGAIN.  Oh Im going to be a toothpick when I get home.  I have NO IDEA how its happening becuase I kid you not for the last week, Elder Roney and I have eaten icecream and chicken nuggets for breakfast.  Dont freak out, but when you are poor and still wanna party, you arent going to ask about healthy food :)  I will eat better from now on Mom, dont worry!

This week as a mission we are going to have a special training from President Richardson on Tuesday, and then later in the week, Elder Godoy of the Seventy will come and address us.  Gonna be an action packed week with the Spirit.  We will let you know how it goes, because this is the first time I will meet a General Authority while on the mission.  Im pumped!

Nothing much happened this week.  We just go really wet everynight and had to run up and down hills to make it home as dry as possible.  Just the missionary life and its awesome!  All is well here in Quito and the work is moving foward!  I love this work and love being a missionary!  It has been the happiest time of my life!  I know this church is true!

To conclude, I will share with you Elder Roney and Elder Lomeli`s battle cry!:.............................."Woo I`m white!"

Have a great week!

Elder Lomeli



Zone volleyball and tacos acivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment